Wednesday, March 20, 2013

A Huge Thank You & IComLeavWe

First of all, I want to give a huge thank you to the lovely ladies that commented on my last post. I was really worried that I came off as ungrateful for the support I do have which is not the case at all. I'm so thankful for all of the support from our friends and families; without them, I don't know how I would face this huge monster of infertility. However, like I said, it's always nice to have support from people who have been there and done that. So, thank you. Thank you for your kind words and thoughts. It really means the world to me.

So, onto IComLeavWe. You may have noticed the green ICLW badge at the top right of my blog. ICLW is put on by Stirrup Queens and is described as,
"It stands for International Comment Leaving Week, but if you say it aloud, doesn't it sounds like “I come; [but] leave [as a] we”? And that's sort of the point. Blogging is a conversation and comments should be honoured and encouraged. I like to say that comments are the new hug–a way of saying hello, giving comfort, leaving congratulations."
ICLW is held every month from the 21-28. The premise is that you leave 5 comments and respond to 1 for a total of 6 comments a day. This is the first time I've decided to participate and I'm really excited! If you'd like to participate also, you can go to the March 2013 ICLW page and sign up. It all kicks off tomorrow so go sign up!

2 comments:

  1. how cool! i should look into this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi from ICLW! I am happy to have found your blog and look forward to catching up! I have PCOS, and have been TTC for over 2 years without a single BFP--

    ReplyDelete