Friday, June 21, 2013

Happy June ICLW!

Hello to everyone here from ICLW!

If you don't know what ICLW is, the Stirrup Queen explains it as, "it stands for International Comment Leaving Week, but if you say it aloud, doesn’t it sounds like “I come; [but] leave [as a] we”? And that’s sort of the point. Blogging is a conversation and comments are honoured and encouraged. I like to say that comments are the new hug–a way of saying hello, giving comfort, leaving congratulations."

A bit about me:

I'm 23, going to be 24 in July and will be married to my husband a year in August. I was diagnosed with PCOS on September 4, 2012 after 5 months of unexplained missed periods. From September until January, I was increasing my Metformin intake, and working on getting my body in a better place to house a baby for 9ish months.

In January, we officially started trying to conceive, and I'm currently in the middle of my sixth cycle. I had an HSG on Monday to make sure that I didn't have a wonky uterus or any blockages in my tubes. I started OPKs on Wednesday just to make sure I don't miss ovulation like I almost did last cycle.

I've been participating in Waiting For Baby's June Blogging Challenge this month, so that is what a lot of my posts will consist of during this week. I do try and squeeze in a few TTC updates when I feel like I have something to talk about.

Besides waiting for that ever elusive second line, I work in an art gallery, own a cute, although obnoxious cat, and work with my husband on restoring his second baby, his '71 Stingray Corvette.


Thanks for stopping by my blog and I hope you decide to stick around! 

1 comment:

  1. Hi from ICLW...metformin can def help with PCOS!!! Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete