In today's prompt, Waiting For Baby asks for new TTC blogs to add to her list. She specifies no pregnant bloggers, but I'm going to bend that rule. While looking at the list of ladies I follow, I realized that many of my favorites are pregnant. If you want the entire list of ladies that I read, I have a tab above that says, "Blogs I Love." I'm too lazy to look through her blog list, so I'm just going to highlight a few of my reads here.
1. Midwest Pillow Talk - I love love love this girl. She's one of my first few commenters and she's always made me feel welcome in the TTC community. She's due with her first baby boy around my birthday and I think I'm just about as excited to meet him as she is.
2. Frozen OJ - She's witty and funny and her PunDay posts always brighten up my Monday. Her and her husband have PCOS, Endometriosis, and MFI and have begun their journey to embryo adoption.
3. Gypsy Mama's Journey - This lady drew me in with stories of her two IVFs in Mexico - I had never heard of anyone doing IVF overseas! I learned a lot through her experience and I hope to learn more when she goes through the process of adoption. Her husband is a musician (which I'm slightly jealous of...) and I love her free spirit and tree hugging ways.
4. In My Garden Grow - I honestly don't remember how I found Ana's blog, but I'm so happy that I did. I think she's a great story teller and isn't afraid to curse, which I love. She's also from across the pond which makes her automatically cool in my book.
5. Not Pregnant and Pissed! - This lady is another great storyteller and talks about spiking her husband's beer with ruffies and Viagra which means we need to be friends. She's a dancer (totally jealous) and got the most kick ass pants from her sister. Again, jealous.
6. Old Lady And No Baby - Amber is a total sweetheart and I'm really glad I found her. She's a softball coach by night (and weekends) and her love for her team is obvious when she writes about them. She just recently found out that she's pregnant with twins and I couldn't be more excited for her!
7. Teach Me To Braid - Em is a total sweetheart and was one of the first TTC/Infertility bloggers I found. I love that she asks thought provoking questions like her recent post, "A Good Patient" She already has one beautiful daughter and is working on giving her daughter a sibling.
Of course these are just a few of my favorites. If I tried to list them all, the post would be a mile long! If you don't already follow these ladies, you really should. They're all strong, amazing women who have had to battle this long road of infertility.